Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastUnited Arab Emirates · 9 months ago

Why middle easterns care about appearance a lot?

I notice most arabs look down at you if you are overweight. I traveled to middle east and noticed most of them re in shape and try on hairstyles, makeup, and fashionable clothes.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Mintee
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

There are plenty of overweight arabs in the middle east.. all that lamb rice, pepsi, chocolate... but thank God there is a trend to get back in shape these days...

• May7 months agoReport

Well you sure are filled with wrong information

• 7 months ago

I am middle eastern. All the people who wrote comments here are filled with bullshit. No. We don't care about appearance. It is just that, in our genetics, we are all very skinny. If people are fat, they may think they aren't actually middle eastern and whatever. So there is your answer.

• D J
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Most Middle Eastern countries honor Islamic law where all women must be covered.

• John
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

I'm American and I care about appearance a lot, too. I'm not sure what nationality has to do with it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Huh? Most Arabs LIKE fat women! They think to themselves "She can survive a long trek through the desert without much food and water, so I want HER! That skinny one on the other hand will die halfway through the journey from Mecca to Medina."

Cheers.

+++++

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.