My period is really heavy all of the sudden!! Does that mean my period will end quicker?

Basically, as the title says, my period suddenly became really heavy. Especially when I’m sleeping! I will wake up every morning, stand up and feel a rush of blood. And the pad will be absolutely drenched in blood (sorry for that visual). It’s heavier than it’s ever been. Usually I’m a light bleeder, so this is... show more Basically, as the title says, my period suddenly became really heavy. Especially when I’m sleeping! I will wake up every morning, stand up and feel a rush of blood. And the pad will be absolutely drenched in blood (sorry for that visual). It’s heavier than it’s ever been. Usually I’m a light bleeder, so this is really crazy for me. But I’m just wondering if my period will end sooner because of this? It’s my third day on my period and every morning so far the pad has been completely soaked when I wake up. I figure that I’m losing tons of more blood in one day. So does that mean it will end sooner??