Would it affect your confidence if a man called u loose?

My bf jokingly or seriously (I couldn't tell), indirectly told me that I can go ahead with vagi*al tightening cream when I was shopping online and an ad popped up of that kind. The next moment he apologized seeing me upset. I've never had kids, not had more than 4partners in my entire life. But him saying... show more My bf jokingly or seriously (I couldn't tell), indirectly told me that I can go ahead with vagi*al tightening cream when I was shopping online and an ad popped up of that kind.
The next moment he apologized seeing me upset.
I've never had kids, not had more than 4partners in my entire life. But him saying indirectly, completely destroyed me. I've always felt pain every now and then the way he does it...
Why would someone ruin a woman's confidence like this?!?

I never talked him down ever when he came too soon. I didn't sleep all night as I felt horrible.. and we fought this morning and he says he was sorry but in a way that he doesn't care..
Do I just have to swallow my anger and move on with the insult? How would u deal with this when u don't deserve it??