Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 months ago

Is it a sin to trap a demon and force it to do my dishes and go on a date with me in exchange for not banishing her from the earthly realm?

I had a strange dream last night.

It would have to be possible before it could be a sin. Evil spirits are, well, spirits. They can't materialize or take tangible form.

You can't trap them . But by your trying they can trap you enough .

• sarah

They are a very powerful spirit person who causes wars, hate and violence. They revel in the suffering of humans as the man did in the story when Jesus made the demon come out of the man. So it is not funny to think they are like humans. Revelation 12:7 says they have been cast down to the earth. They know they have a short period of time and that time is almost up.

Probably, but why do that? She's not going to clean the dishes very well, and she's going to order the most expensive things from the menu. Banish her before you go broke.

Interesting dreams are interesting... I had a strange one, too, tonight. About reintegrating these stray parts of myself that I had projected onto someone else. That I fell in love with. That I'm no longer in love with. And.. I've figured out that they were not at ALL the person that I thought they were! It was all ME, all along.. And I fell in love with the person I'd turned them into, in my mind. Like.. some heavily Jungian projection sh*t, about making them my Animus, and the whole nine yards.. F*cking 'eh. I don't think I've ever seen it so clearly! And.. it's like I'm reabsorbing all that magic, and all those aspects of myself that I projected, and bringing them back into MYSELF.. As the prince, once more, turns back into a frog. :S

And tonight..? I had this dream.. Where this one part of me was SUPER heavily in charge! And was just sort of directing the missing parts of me, back into their proper places...

Sleep is fascinating. It can be some pretty heavy therapy / reintegration sh*t, sometimes! Me just sharing. :)

Source(s): Nothing is real. It's all what your mind creates.

When you get done with the milk and cookies, put the milk back in the ice box.

So you had a wet dream and your dishes got done and now you want to do your dishes by have another wet dream . I think you want a little strange

The other demons will realize she is gone, and then they will flock around your house like crows screaming "Give us back the Satanic princess". Either that, or she has a demon boyfriend who will take her back to Hell, and take you as well. Forgive me. :P

• Iam

Demons are "fair game". If you catch one you can abuse it, if you want. But beware, if the demon should escape back to it's own realm, it might return with its big brother and give you a whupping.

Please trap demons responsibly.