Fluent speakers of English, I need your help?

I need to translate an official inspection report and I am not sure which verb tense and which construction to use. Which of the following (if any) sounds better? (the report in question is related to the inspection of an economic operator regarding its food hygiene procedures and product quality) Authorised... show more I need to translate an official inspection report and I am not sure which verb tense and which construction to use. Which of the following (if any) sounds better? (the report in question is related to the inspection of an economic operator regarding its food hygiene procedures and product quality)

Authorised employee(s) of the inspected economic operator who was present during the inspection
[name surname]

Authorised employee(s) of the economic operator subjected to inspection who was present during the inspection
[name surname]

Authorised employee(s) of the economic operator subjected to inspection who has participated in the inspection
[name surname]
1 answer 1