How do you know if you are "born again". Should I have a spiritual sensation after confessing sins & asking Jesus into my Life & body?

Read Romans 6:4-5

We're all born again in baptism.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian

You should see your heart being regenerated over a course of time into a more, and more righteous being.

I knew I was born again when I left Christianity.

• Elle

Through faith in Christ, we can be spiritually prepared and cleansed from sin, immersed in and saturated with His gospel, and purified and sealed by the Holy Spirit of Promise. It was Jesus who stated that entry into the kingdom of God requires that one be born again—born of water and of the Spirit (see John 3:3–5). His teaching about a physical and a spiritual baptism helps us understand that both our own action and the intervention of divine power are needed for this transformative rebirth—for the change from natural man to saint (see Mosiah 3:19). Paul described being born again with this simple expression: “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature” (2 Corinthians 5:17).

Source(s): Christian LDS

Start by reading the King James Bible, and praying for understanding.

You have a new outlook on life. You start living for God through your spirit rather than for yourself through your flesh. And you begin to experience these things:

Gal 5:22 ¶ The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Gal 5:23 Meekness and temperance:

1Pe 2:2 Like newborn babies, you must crave pure spiritual milk so that you will grow into a full experience of salvation. Cry out for this nourishment,

1Pe 2:3 now that you have had a taste of the Lord's kindness.

Read this

5 Those who are dominated by the sinful flesh nature think about sinful things, but those who are controlled by the Holy Spirit think about things that please the Spirit. 6 So letting your sinful nature control your mind leads to death. But letting the Spirit control your mind leads to life and peace. 7 For the sinful nature is always hostile to God. It never did obey God’s laws, and it never will. 8 That’s why those who are still under the control of their sinful nature can never please God.

9 But you are not controlled by your sinful nature. You are controlled by the Spirit if you have the Spirit of God living in you. (And remember that those who do not have the Spirit of Christ living in them do not belong to him at all.) 10 And Christ lives within you, so even though your body will die because of sin, the Spirit gives you life[d] because you have been made right with God. 11 The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you.

12 Therefore, dear brothers and sisters,[e] you have no obligation to do what your sinful nature urges you to do. 13 For if you live by its dictates, you will die. But if through the power of the Spirit you put to death the deeds of your sinful nature,[f] you will live. 14 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children[g] of God.

Rom 8

Regular people will look at you funny and people around you will seem to be laughing more than usual .

When I was struggling as a new Christian carrying many dark heavy burdens.I had a young girl pray with/for me. She read Psalm 91 as we held hands & the words became ALIVE & I could feel the life & truth of the words in my spirit.The dark burden was lifted off me! I thought that's what it would feel like to receive the Holy Spirit. Something powerful!

Some say they didn't. They believed that Jesus was the one to trust and they began trusting him. I had . . . feelings at an opportune time. But I think those who didn't are actually better than I am. They didn't need the same stimulus that I received, yet they still believe.

Source(s): bisexual Christian