Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

I forecast Joe Biden to win 10 of the first 13 states in the Democratic primaries. Thoughts?

• Golden
    Favorite Answer

Well maybe. He is quite popular among democrats, has the name recognition, and experience. However, it is too early to tell. Other candidates may gain steam.

We don't know how he will create his platform, and if people will find it effective and appealing.

We also don't know what kind of controversies and blunders will arise. Almost every time a candidate runs, they accidentally say something that either bothers people or causes some controversy some way. Almost no candidate is immune to this. Plus, opposing candidates always find some old law or policy that creates some controversy, and at debates, it's always "why did you vote for this bill, this bill was bad, etc.) So we don't know what policies will come back to haunt him.

Also, he hasn't officially declared his presidency as far as I can see? Not sure why.

I assume that he will do well in his presidential bid, and has a good chance of winning the democratic primary. But it is still too early to really know, because of the factors I listed.

• ricky

He doesn’t get put under the microscope until he announces. But as a conservative, I believe he will be the front runner with Biden close behind. All others have flown to close to the sun and the wax melted their wings. You would think it would be a bit colder at a higher altitude, but high altitudes have less atmospheric pressure. As a result, things like water and wax, have a lower boiling and melting point. Wasn’t that interesting?

Biden is the best choice for Democrats. He's not as far left as the other candidates.

thoughts: no one cares what you think

Not a clue. He is the only salable candidate they have so far.

Source(s): conservative