Catch me up on Y&R?

Can someone please fill me in on what happen to Hilary, Devon, Cane, and Lily on The Young and The Restless? I last watched after Neil gave Hilary up and Hilary and Devon were trying to work it out. I got away from it and when tuning back in recently, I found out that Hilary is dead, lost a baby that “maybe” was... show more Can someone please fill me in on what happen to Hilary, Devon, Cane, and Lily on The Young and The Restless?

I last watched after Neil gave Hilary up and Hilary and Devon were trying to work it out. I got away from it and when tuning back in recently, I found out that Hilary is dead, lost a baby that “maybe” was Devon’s (why did they need a sperm donor?) and now Lily and Cane are separated and Lily had something to do with the crash that killed Hilary?? And what “new baby” does Cane have and with who??? Also was there someone else in the car with Hilary when it crashed (I heard Billy say something to Christine in courtearly in March at the start of the J.T. trial)??????? Someone please catch me up on these characters/storylines!

***Best Answer goes to clearest and most detailed answer***
Thanks in advance :-)
1 answer 1