Guitar related question, in regards to a set up.?

Aye!! I need some help with getting some sort of idea of what I'll need for a pedal board.. I'm currently using a Warlock from BC Rich, similar to Mick Thomson from slipknot. Right now, I'm currently hooked up to a TransAmp that is connected to both a NS-2 Noisesuppresor, and a Metal Muff by... show more Aye!! I need some help with getting some sort of idea of what I'll need for a pedal board.. I'm currently using a Warlock from BC Rich, similar to Mick Thomson from slipknot.
Right now, I'm currently hooked up to a TransAmp that is connected to both a NS-2 Noisesuppresor, and a Metal Muff by Electric-Harmonix. I know i probably need to upgrade my Amp, and guitar (in the works). I actually have my eyes set on a Hellraiser by Schecter, and a Randell Satan with maybe a Katana amp, fed through a Boss HM-2 pedal..
But To get a good beginner set up going, what do you guys recommend? I love Black/Death metal, from Burzum, Darkthrone, Mayhem, Anthrax to Slayer down to Testament. In addition with other genres, like Glam, punk, etc... DK, Pistols, Motley... If you were to start off from the beginning and wished you had certain pedals that would help you greatly in producing your sound, what would it be? lets get a three options going if possible, from on a budget, too I can spend a bit, too I got all the money in the world.

Thanks dudes!!
Update: Update: Oh, and I do not own a tuner, I do own a clip on tuner, but unsure of what electric tuner to actually use.
1 answer 1