If I take the physics exam and just say "God did it" for every answer, I'll get an A right?

They can't discriminate against my religion.

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Doc
    Lv 5
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Followed by : sshole !

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Funny

• 9 months ago

Ha ha ha...did you hear the one about the guy in the flood? He climbed a tree, a boat came by and asked if he needed help, he said no, God would save him. Then a helicopter, same answer, then he drowned. He arrived at Heaven, and he asked God why didn't he save him? God said "For Christ's sakes, I sent you a boat and a helicopter, what more did you want"? Moral of the story: Don't be stupid.

• 9 months ago

Yes, they can, as it is NOT about who did it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

But they can discrimate against ignorance. It's their job.

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

A secular physics course and exams require a secular answer. Your "God did it" may fly in a creationist theology course but it is meaningless when talking about Newton, Einstein or any kind of advanced math based physics course.

But, really, Troll on.

• 9 months ago

No, you'll fail. But you'd be right, they give those tests to determine if the brainwashing is working or not.

• PhotonX
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

<to determine if the brainwashing is working> It's always hilarious when someone who professes to believe his life is magically ruled by invisible and undetectable supernatural beings, and thinks they are in telepathic communication with them, wonders if someone else is brainwashed.

• 9 months ago

No, they can't discriminate against your religion.

They can, however, require that in order to pass the class, you understand the science of physics and demonstrate that understanding on the exam.

• 9 months ago

Although your answers would be technically correct, it's probably not what the teacher is looking for, nor does it show that you've learned anything in the class. So no, you wouldn't get an A.

You could also try mixing it up and saying, "the answer is in the text book."

• Someone Else
      Lv 5
      9 months agoReport

Yeah, ok. I get it. Atheists are the most smarterest people.

• 9 months ago

Perhaps that might work for your religious homeschooling, but not in the real world.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

LOL sure, why not?

Just hope that your professor is a Christian, which is highly unlikely.

• 9 months agoReport

Liar above me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.