If I take the physics exam and just say "God did it" for every answer, I'll get an A right?

They can't discriminate against my religion.

• Doc
    Favorite Answer

Followed by : sshole !

Funny

Ha ha ha...did you hear the one about the guy in the flood? He climbed a tree, a boat came by and asked if he needed help, he said no, God would save him. Then a helicopter, same answer, then he drowned. He arrived at Heaven, and he asked God why didn't he save him? God said "For Christ's sakes, I sent you a boat and a helicopter, what more did you want"? Moral of the story: Don't be stupid.

Yes, they can, as it is NOT about who did it.

But they can discrimate against ignorance. It's their job.

• Rayal

A secular physics course and exams require a secular answer. Your "God did it" may fly in a creationist theology course but it is meaningless when talking about Newton, Einstein or any kind of advanced math based physics course.

But, really, Troll on.

No, you'll fail. But you'd be right, they give those tests to determine if the brainwashing is working or not.

• PhotonX

<to determine if the brainwashing is working> It's always hilarious when someone who professes to believe his life is magically ruled by invisible and undetectable supernatural beings, and thinks they are in telepathic communication with them, wonders if someone else is brainwashed.

No, they can't discriminate against your religion.

They can, however, require that in order to pass the class, you understand the science of physics and demonstrate that understanding on the exam.

Although your answers would be technically correct, it's probably not what the teacher is looking for, nor does it show that you've learned anything in the class. So no, you wouldn't get an A.

You could also try mixing it up and saying, "the answer is in the text book."

• Someone Else

Yeah, ok. I get it. Atheists are the most smarterest people.

Perhaps that might work for your religious homeschooling, but not in the real world.

LOL sure, why not?

Just hope that your professor is a Christian, which is highly unlikely.

• 9 months agoReport

Liar above me