22y.o girl with a health issue.?

Just to give a background, ive always been super healthy my entire life. Not a single vitamin deficiency or anything. SUPER HEALTHY! in 2017, i began experiencing alot of stress because if the place i was working at, and constantly having to run back and forth. My bodys stress was constantly elevated, but i dont... show more Just to give a background, ive always been super healthy my entire life. Not a single vitamin deficiency or anything. SUPER HEALTHY! in 2017, i began experiencing alot of stress because if the place i was working at, and constantly having to run back and forth. My bodys stress was constantly elevated, but i dont know if thats related. On that year, i began slowly experiencing a very debilitating brain fog which only got worse. I got visual snow and i always feel disconnected from my body. Ofcourse, tinnitus followed. I have a locked stare that I constantly need to shake my head to break. My body feels like it’s floating all the time and I don’t freaking know what to do. School has been rough without my clarity and stability. Please please please if you know anything that could help me please!
3 answers 3