Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 months ago

Didn't you know life sucks then you die?

Update:

Nihilism views. ;)

Update 2:

It still won't matter what you did 15 million years later.

Update 3:

Not really when you are dead you are set free from all earthly things.

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Life doesn't suck when you die because life doesn't exist when you're dead there's nothing you're aware of nothing!

• Chaphaz Yahshua
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

The body dies, the soul and its consciousness does not cease, it does not die. What God calls death is spiritual separation from His Spirit, as God is the Source of Life and our sustainer.

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Life sucks, but going to hell is worse.

• Vortex
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Life is what you make of it and how you look at it. Even in the worst circumstances you can still find joy in something every day. I live now, not in the future. Death changes nothing because either you go to another existence or you don't. If you don't you will not be aware of missing anything or anyone. How does the end change the enjoyment of today?

• 9 months agoReport

well as a nihilist I believe life is what you make it. Quote Hannah Montana. lol

• 9 months ago

Even if life didn't suck, the fact that we die makes life suck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Life is amazing and then you die. It only sucks if you are weak inside.

• Chris
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

My life is wonderful because of JESUS!

Death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether you believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death.

• sarah
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

*** Bible Citations ***

(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

"Didn't you know life sucks then you die?"

I know I have only one life and I'm not wasting it, except when I come here.

I recommend getting old and not having to work. I'm 70 years old, very healthy, and American taxpayers are paying all my bills.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

False. Heaven is in my future.

• Misty
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

No such place, you are mentally ill.

• 9 months ago

I can't wait. When you die, then you live... if you are a Christian.

• Misty
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

See how the brainwashed think.

• 9 months ago

That's just one perspective. It is naive to assume your own perspective is the only one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.