I'm currently house training a 4 month old Husky. Could use advise?

I got this puppy from a breeder a week ago. I've been working on house training her since the moment she came home. This is completely new to her since the breeder didn't start the potty training process (which is weird because you'd think they would). She's doing pretty well going on the potty... show more I got this puppy from a breeder a week ago. I've been working on house training her since the moment she came home. This is completely new to her since the breeder didn't start the potty training process (which is weird because you'd think they would). She's doing pretty well going on the potty pads, but I can't get her to go outside. She's too distracted by everything going on in the neighborhood.

This is what I've tried so far:
- Taking poop/used potty pads outside to the yard, to leave her scent, to encourage her to go.
- Waited almost an hour for her to poop outside after nearly doing it in the house.
- Taking her to the same spot every time I take her out.
- Sticking to our daily schedule.
- Staying outside for at least 15 mins each time.
- Going on short walks to help her go.
- Praising and rewarding her when she does something good, and not being angry with her when she does something bad.

It seems like to her that she isn't allowed to go outside because I've noticed that she holds it when she's in the yard and gets distracted easily. She'll do her business as soon as we get back in the house though.

This puppy is smart. I know that she can learn this. I just need to get into her head a little more. Any advise? I'm doing tons of research to see how I can help her. I'd love to hear about your experience!

Thanks in advance! :-)
Update: I forgot to add that I've tried putting fresh potty pads outside, and my puppy still won't go on them no matter the type of surface.
Update 2: Well EXCUSE ME for ASKING for help.