Mrcury
Lv 6
Mrcury asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 months ago

Do U watch movies over and over again?

64 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Satellite TV seems to be the re-run for movies go-to these days. They run old movies on the same channel over and over and back to back until you get tired of even looking for something different. If they can be wear out, they have just about worn out the Fast and Furious franchise completely!

• 9 months ago

I have about 30 I watch at least once a year, and another 30 or so I watch at least every other year.

• KJC
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

I used to more. For some reason, not so much now! But there are still several movies I have watched many, many times, and continue to do so.

• 9 months ago

I haven't got the time to do that

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Not really because I like to make a movie experience special. However, over my childhood and young adult hood, there were some movies I could watch over and over again:

Home Alone 2

Star Wars

10 To Midnight (actually the only horror movie I can tolerate and watch again)

• 9 months ago

These are the ones I never get tired of:

Our favorites are Independence Day and Armageddon and can recite the dialogue pretty much word for word.

These are the ones I love that my husband doesn't like quite as well as I do:

Deep Impact

The Martian (Which I've seen twice in the last two days.)

World War Z

Plus, when there's a Walking Dead marathon, I HAVE to drop everything and watch it, even though I've seen each episode umpteen times.

• Yes I do

• 9 months ago

Almost never, There are so many movies to watch and so little time. Seems a waste to keep watching the same ones over and over

• SW-6
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Absolutely, my boyfriend hates it but I cant help it!

• Lv 5
      9 months agoReport

Dump your bf.

• 9 months ago

Some like it hot, once a year at Christmas, it's perfection.

• Shadow
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Not the same movie over and over again which would be like Groundhog Day. I have a large dvd collection of somewhere between 500 to 600 in my room and I watch different movies every weekend night

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.