What is your idea of a Most Perfect Gourmet hamburger?

• IvaB

Taste is personal and individual.What I might consider as the ideal "most perfect gourmet" hamburger may be somewhat different from yours.I hesitate to assume you mean a homemade burger because if that were the case,you can make the burger any kind of way,with any additional toppings you like.That would be your "most perfect".If you mean a restaurant burger,I wouldn't know as I cook at home and please myself.

• Five guys or my homemade one

Toasted bun

Bacon

Colby Cheese

Beefsteak Tomatoes

Iceberg Lettuce

Red Onions

Pickles relish

Two patties - 100% grass fed beef

Five Guys !!!

IN N OUT

Two patties.

Medium rare 1/2 pound burger , just salt and pepper. no toppings , between an English muffin

• As long as it's medium rare and has grilled onions and blue cheese - I'll take whatever else you want to throw on. Thanks for asking.

A Garlic Truffle Burger with Swiss cheese and mushrooms

• tony

onion ring burgers..my favorite #1 Cheesy Stuffed Pizza Burger....1 pound lean ground beef (about 80%)

1 pound mild ground Italian sausage

1 pound bacon

1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded

1 (7 ounce) package pepperoni slices

ten slices provolone cheese

6 ciabatta buns

1/2 cup marinara sauce

INSTRUCTIONS

Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.

Dice bacon into small pieces. You can use kitchen shears to make it easier. Combine the cut bacon, beef, and sausage in a large bowl. Mix them until just combined. Overmixing can cause the meat to be tough, and that does not make for a good burger.

Divide the beef mixture into 12 (4 ounce) portions and form into patties that are a little bit bigger than your bun. Add two tablespoons of shredded mozzarella cheese to the middle of 6 of the patties.

Then place a patty without cheese on it over the cheese topped patty. Use your fingertips to pinch around the patties to seal them closed. Repeat until all burgers are formed.

Place your burgers on the grill. Allow the burgers to cook until you reach your desired doneness. Use a grill spatula to flip the burgers. Only flip them one time. If the burger gets stuck to the grill, it is most likely not ready to be flipped.

Cook time for medium cooked is about 4 minutes on each side. Close the lid to cook through. If you need to, you can relocate the burgers to indirect heat for several minutes to finish cooking.

Use a bread knife to slice ciabatta buns in half to create a top and bottom bun. Place the buns cut-side down on the grill and cook until toasted.

Top the burgers with approximately ten pepperoni pieces and a slice of provolone for the last few minutes of cooking. Close the lid to melt the cheese.

Place about 10 pepperoni on each bun, then top with about a tablespoon of marinara. Place burger on the sauce and place the top bun on the sauce.

Serve and enjoy!

Grass fed beef, good quality cheddar cheese, organic produce: Onion, tomatoe, pickle, a smear of mayo and Dijon in a lettuce wrap.

Betty Burgers in Santa Cruz. A Basic Betty plus cheddar and extra pickles with everything, Bareback (lettuce wrapped) plus a small fries and ice, tea, no sugar, is my regular order.