Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 11 months ago

What will you do with the money saved from not Brexiting?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Continue eating.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

what money will that be?

• 11 months ago

i'm personally thanking god i'm a spoilt baby boomer who has just been notified of my state pension increase of 47p per week.

• 11 months ago

Hi what money. the cost of all this nonsense is being frittered away by those Mp's

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

The remain liars told us that if we voted to leave the Pound would crash, jobs would be lost, we would lose our homes, blah, blah. blah. None of that happened. In fact the UK economy is in better shape that the German. Staying in and continuing to prop up that corrupt fiasco will not save us a penny. In fact leaving will save the UK a fortune.

• 11 months ago

Huh? I may have missed something, but as far as I'm aware, UNTIL/UNLESS WE LEAVE THE EU, we keep PAYING = NOT SAVING!!

• 11 months ago

Of course I won't be receiving cash in hand. But if the NHS got even a proportion of it, I'd consider it a gift far above rubies.

• gerald
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

nobody saves we used to do but not in a capitalist society , only the rich save by expanding the stock market as everything crashes defying gravity we are at our worst the shares are at their best doesn't make sense, As judge Judy says if it doesn't make sense its not true, Be logical don't listen to the snake oil sellers I have seen them all , we were bad before Brexit and sinking fast now do the maths we have the same system

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

cancel your vacation in Bahamas, and extend it in Mallorca.

• 11 months ago

Asian hookers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.