Advice on starting a new job?

So, I’m starting a new job in 2 days and I’m so nervous. Since graduating university almost 4 years ago I’ve always been employed. However, this is my first graduate job that is actually related to my degree. Its my first real real professional job. On one hand, I’m thinking, well I did well in the interview so... show more So, I’m starting a new job in 2 days and I’m so nervous. Since graduating university almost 4 years ago I’ve always been employed. However, this is my first graduate job that is actually related to my degree. Its my first real real professional job. On one hand, I’m thinking, well I did well in the interview so they offered me a trial and I did we in that so they offered me the job- so they must like me and think I’m capable of doing the job to a good standard. But on the other hand- I have 0 practical experience in this field! On paper it’s a sure thing and I can do it with my eyes closed. But just because I’ve studied the subject doesn’t necessarily mean I’ll be good at it. This job is a fantastic opportunity for me to learn and grow in a field which I think I can be very happy in! I actually don’t know my question - I think it’s is there any advice for starting a new job? Well a job that can be life changing and career opening
2 answers 2