Phone Interview (scheduled for 45 mins) only lasted 15 mins. Bad Sign?

I am getting ready to graduate with my masters degree this coming may and am applying everywhere in the financial industry. This morning I have a phone interview with the contracted recruiter that reached out to me after my original application. The interview was scheduled to be 45 minutes but only lasted 15. I... show more I am getting ready to graduate with my masters degree this coming may and am applying everywhere in the financial industry.

This morning I have a phone interview with the contracted recruiter that reached out to me after my original application. The interview was scheduled to be 45 minutes but only lasted 15.

I feel like I answered some questions well and, of course, would like a time machine for some others. She ended the conversation saying she would "forward my resume and the interview to the hiring manager and they would circle back to me."

This is my favorite job prospect so I am worried about it more than others.Is it bad that that it was so much shorter than the scheduled time?