Do you think I was wrong?

A few months ago I let my brother take over the payments on a car. The car was my daughter s but she was not paying the car note on time and it was messing up my credit. So I let my brother take over the car notes. He failed at his word also. He was making late payments and it was reflecting on my credit report. I... show more A few months ago I let my brother take over the payments on a car. The car was my daughter s but she was not paying the car note on time and it was messing up my credit. So I let my brother take over the car notes. He failed at his word also. He was making late payments and it was reflecting on my credit report. I contacted my brother and spike with him about it. He said he would have made the payment but he had been in the hospital all that week; however I don t believe him but I explained to him how my credit score had dropped because of this and said I was gonna have to come and get the car. He was upset but my question is do you think I am wrong for doing this. In the end I gotta do what s best for me. It took me a long time to get my credit up to part.
12 answers 12