Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 months ago

Will Jesus help me to achieve my heart long desire to live with Caucasian people in Europe and USA?

I really love Caucasian people so much and their beautiful culture and countries and everything, more than anyone ever will, I wish I could express my emotions but nobody knows,

will he help me, I pray to him every day in my heart, I believe in him,

I never been their, never even meet those people in my life ever,

nobody understand me at all, everybody hates me,

I don't know who to say or who to not,

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

You can find Caucasian culture in the Caucasus, Georgia, Armenia Azerbaijan etc. and go there if you want to.

Though it is in Asia, not Europe.

''Caucasoids'' as a race doesn't have one big culture. you seem a bit uneducated.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

You wanna hang out with ''Caucasians'' Go to the Middle East or North Africa then. Europe and America have enough immigrants.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Uh, Sorry if I'm misjudging you, but I can't help but think this is a racist post. Remember God himself supported Moses in marrying an Ethiopian woman, so I don't think God really cares whom you want to live with. Just move to Europe or the USA if you really want to.

• 9 months ago

No

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

No

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

No - jesus is imaginary

• 9 months ago

God is still God no matter where you are. If he never helps you achieve that particular desire, he is still God. If he does help you, he is still God. If he helps you in a different way, if the timing is different...he is still God.

• Chi girl
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Should've -- Don't mind Jeff. He has . . . issues.

• 9 months ago

When you are ready. God doesn't give us what we would increase our fears.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.