Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 years ago

What color is your least favorite shirt or dress?

Favorite Answer

I tossed a tub of dressing out the window, now I'm going to put tons of mustard on you. You've got the yips so you're dismissed from work for the day, without pay! But your rent payments are going to open a picture into a new world made our of silhouettes and purple marshmallows. Huskies, the ones with the designer dog collars, are unable to upgrade to a sweet bath or a 12,000 square-foot bathroom. Wells Fargo and pink pillows have one thing in common. They both make for Indian doctors on cheese commercials, so save your morality lesson and always remember: Profits over patients. Show me how to come alive, because this resident will not leave me alone to men. But I like the smell of it? Therefor I find the bubbles will finally sink to the bottom of the glass. Zero sugar is just an innuendo for sexy cactuses, with green paint embossed upon the scaly portrait. Beautiful Norwegian and Swiss wall clocks, and blue dumpsters with black speaker boxes.

• Steven

I don't like neon blue and orange.

I don’t like brown for clothes. Orange is ugly sometimes but it can also look good at times.

Orange or green

• GB

I never buy brown clothes.

Orange or yellow probably.

• Ruth

I'm not fond of Orange.

• Jay R

It's an insipid sulphur with chocolate brown trim.

yellow

• N/A - I only buy things I like