Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 years ago

What color is your least favorite shirt or dress?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I tossed a tub of dressing out the window, now I'm going to put tons of mustard on you. You've got the yips so you're dismissed from work for the day, without pay! But your rent payments are going to open a picture into a new world made our of silhouettes and purple marshmallows. Huskies, the ones with the designer dog collars, are unable to upgrade to a sweet bath or a 12,000 square-foot bathroom. Wells Fargo and pink pillows have one thing in common. They both make for Indian doctors on cheese commercials, so save your morality lesson and always remember: Profits over patients. Show me how to come alive, because this resident will not leave me alone to men. But I like the smell of it? Therefor I find the bubbles will finally sink to the bottom of the glass. Zero sugar is just an innuendo for sexy cactuses, with green paint embossed upon the scaly portrait. Beautiful Norwegian and Swiss wall clocks, and blue dumpsters with black speaker boxes.

• Steven
    Lv 4
    2 years ago

I don't like neon blue and orange.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

I don’t like brown for clothes. Orange is ugly sometimes but it can also look good at times.

• 2 years ago

Orange or green

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • GB
    Lv 5
    2 years ago

I never buy brown clothes.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Orange or yellow probably.

• Ruth
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I'm not fond of Orange.

• Jay R
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

It's an insipid sulphur with chocolate brown trim.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

yellow

• N/A - I only buy things I like

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.