Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics Β· 9 months ago

What would you do if McDonald's was made illegal?

60 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd be sad. Ed Krok started the Golden Arches "M" in his Phoenix location, so McDonald's is a state institution here in AZ.

I wouldn't miss Jack in the Box...small portions, iced coffee is All ice, they lay off workers when they are One Day from being fully vested.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I would wake up from the nightmare soon after it was declared illegal and I'd be sweating profusely

• Nick
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

Not my favorite place so I would get on with my life.

• 9 months ago

world would be a healthier place Pharma companies would be losers

• T9 months agoReport

There are several fast food alternatives to McDonalds not to mention the foods available in supermarkets.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

That would not make any differences. And I would also make my own burgers and milk shakes.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Why didn't they do that years back? I'd more healthy now.

• 9 months ago

Go to burger king.

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Nothing. Life would carry on as usual.

• 9 months ago

I would try to buy my local vacant McDonald's building and use it for a retail store. It a great location.

• 9 months ago

It's not going to, so this question is irrelevant. I could live without it because a lot of other places have good burgers.

• 9 months ago

If private businesses that have been in existence for 70 years could be made illegal - and this would not just affect McDonalds, but any fast food business that sold burgers, fries, drinks, breakfast foods - then the country would have already gone so far to the left that I would have left it some time previously. The Constitution would have already been abolished. Stop and do a little thinking before asking such ridiculous hypotheticals.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.