How do you deal with the success of an ex boyfriend?

We dated in college and broke up when I moved away and he has completely changed into a different person. When we dated he was a shy nerdy guy who was really nice, and who was really into a sport that he practiced a lot, and a couple years later, now he's a professional athlete in his sport, and has grown into... show more We dated in college and broke up when I moved away and he has completely changed into a different person. When we dated he was a shy nerdy guy who was really nice, and who was really into a sport that he practiced a lot, and a couple years later, now he's a professional athlete in his sport, and has grown into himself and matured a lot and is a really outgoing, funny, mature guy who deserves all the success he has earned, he works really hard from what I've seen on his social media. He has several hundred thousand instagram followers now and is sponsored by many different clothing and sports and supplement/sports drink company, lives in a fancy house, etc. and all I've done since we broke up is accumulate a ton of student debt, haven't gotten a job yet, and had to move back in with my parents and I basically just play video games all day and sleep in until 2pm everyday I'm depressed and seeing my ex boyfriend who i broke up with highly successful makes me even more depressed
16 answers 16