Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 9 months ago

What would you call this egg dish? Please come up with an imaginative name for it. You start out making sunnyside up eggs, and when the?

whites are set on the bottom, you crack the yolks on top and spread the yolk juice all around the top. Put a lid on the pan, so the steam cooks the tops of the eggs. You don't flip the eggs over. And then let the top yolks and whites set on top until done.

It is a combination of fried, scrambled and hard boiled.

So can you think of an appropriate name that may be likely to catch on?

The only thing I could think of … would be FRAMBLED EGGS. What's your thoughts.

10 Answers

  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer







    Or you could called it something random like 'Epic Eggs' or 'Eggfeast'

    Overall I think your idea of 'Frambled' is the best though.

  • 9 months ago

    I like Frambled Eggs.

    There’s nothing hard boiled about that recipe.

  • 9 months ago

    They're called "smashed eggs". This is nothing new.

  • 9 months ago

    That's not new: it's just a sunny side up with a broken yolk, hard cooked egg. Most chefs consider that a mistake.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

    its a hard fried egg with the yolk broke.

  • Mj
    Lv 5
    9 months ago


  • denise
    Lv 7
    9 months ago


  • 9 months ago

    Scriebled eggs.

  • martin
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

    Not over and not easy

  • 9 months ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.