How to eat food when you have stomach problems which cause pain.?

I have a weird eating thing. Where sometimes if I eat i get terrible cramps and gas. And have to go to the bathroom. I started taking medication and it’s gotten where I can actually eat PB&Js withought getting terrible pains where I think I’m going to die. But I still struggle with breakfast. I eat really... show more I have a weird eating thing. Where sometimes if I eat i get terrible cramps and gas. And have to go to the bathroom. I started taking medication and it’s gotten where I can actually eat PB&Js withought getting terrible pains where I think I’m going to die. But I still struggle with breakfast. I eat really healthy and I’m fine but as the day process my stomach issues act up again and it just sucks. If I don’t eat breakfast I get terrible stomach pains from hunger and my stomach growls SO LOUD! So anyone have any ideas how to help my symptoms. I know change your diet but I eat so healthy (except for lunch).