Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 months ago

What can I do to get into good shape in 8 weeks?

I’m not overweight, I just want to lose some extra belly fat and reduce my body fat percentage so that my muscles and abs appear better. What should I eat? What shouldn’t I eat? How much exercise should I do and what specific things should I do?

Its not about what you eat, but how much.

Find your caloric maintenance (plenty of free calculators online) and eat about 20% below that.

Weight training will be a good help but it is not essential. Just being in a caloric deficit will result in weight loss, as long as it is accurate and consistent

Eat better and exercise lose two pounds a week.

i would drink tons of water. to flush out everything & lose the access weight. you should eat more fruits/veggies. real foods, not the protein shakes or powdered alternatives, eat real food. i would work out at least 30 minutes a day,, bc if you workout for less than 30 minutes per day, the fat layer won’t break to allow you to lose fat. (learned that in bio haha). i would just join a gym, or do home workouts, or even walk around your neighborhood.