Looking for a movie from Hulu, but I can’t remember the title!?

This is what i remember from the trailer. It’s about a female journalist/writer who is married to a super fan of a once great musician turned recluse. Apparently after many years of dropping off of the face of the earth, this musician drops an album. Everyone (including the husband) is super excited, since this... show more This is what i remember from the trailer.

It’s about a female journalist/writer who is married to a super fan of a once great musician turned recluse. Apparently after many years of dropping off of the face of the earth, this musician drops an album. Everyone (including the husband) is super excited, since this man is a musical genius...except the writer, who gives him an ok review ( idk maybe she hated it I can’t remmeber). The musician sees her review and is shocked to find one person who doesn’t love everything he does and wants to meet with her, maybe for an interview.

I think they form a friendship of some kind, and at some point the husband is jealous. He believes the musician has feelings for his wife(he does from what I can tell in the trailer).

I saw this in the suggestions for the movie Tumbledown (movie with Jason Sudekis, who plays a writer interviewing the widow of a famous musician). I don’t know if it was taken off Hulu, but none of my google searches have given me any help! If anyone knows this movie please help!

Thank you very much!
1 answer 1