Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 9 months ago

Do you think most singers don't even know what the lyrics mean when they sing them?

Favorite Answer

There was a British "quiz" show called Never Mind The Buzzcocks. The ending of the competition was the MC would rattle off a line in a song and people would have to guess the next word. There were always musical guests. Many singers didn't know the next word from their own song and that it was even their song.

Not really. I would say most artists know what their songs are about. When the bands/singer has the lyrics written for them, they always look over it and do make changes. When the artist writes the lyrics themself/themselves, obviously they know what the message is since they created it. I'm sure rappers even know what their stuff is about. I'd say country music is where the lyrics have no solid message since the songs tend to just babble on about their partner, god, country life, etc.. It's just pointless comments.

Yeah most are just pedophiles who are puppets to their ashkenazi satanic jew masters.

No, I don't

Have worked with many singers, I've discovered most don't.

• martin

A bad singer, yes that's true. But not a great singer.

depends on the person, everyone is different

• E

Most of them are pushing subliminal messages