Chemistry Solution Preparation Calculation Help?

Hi, I will be making several "batch" solutions that will give insight into the behavior of americium-241 on a extraction resin, but am having trouble figuring out exactly how to get the right concentrations. Solutions: I have a 3M HNO3 solution and a Am-241 solution that is ~100 Bq/mL in 0.01 M... show more Hi, I will be making several "batch" solutions that will give insight into the behavior of americium-241 on a extraction resin, but am having trouble figuring out exactly how to get the right concentrations.

Solutions: I have a 3M HNO3 solution and a Am-241 solution that is ~100 Bq/mL in 0.01 M HNO3.

General Procedure as follows:
1) Mass 50 mg of resin into micro centrifuge tube
2) Precondition with 0.800 mL of HNO3 (at varying concentrations)
3) Add 50 Bq of Am (so 0.500 mL of the ~100 Bq/mL solution)

I want the acid concentration for my samples to be 0.01 M, 0.05 M, 0.1 M, 0.5 M, and 1.0 M.

How would the calculations look to achieve these desired acid concentrations from my stock solutions when I add the additional acid concentration that comes from the Am-241 sample? As in how do I adjust concentrations correctly?

Thanks for your help, I should know how to do this, but am overthinking.
0