What are some good mental institutions that accept blue shield of California?

I've been searching like crazy for a place I can afford, so far, nothing. It doesn't even have to be in California, I just live in California, it just has to be a place that accepts blue shield of California. I can only pay 1200 upfront, that's all I have. And I'm not looking for a mental HOSPITAL... show more I've been searching like crazy for a place I can afford, so far, nothing. It doesn't even have to be in California, I just live in California, it just has to be a place that accepts blue shield of California. I can only pay 1200 upfront, that's all I have. And I'm not looking for a mental HOSPITAL where they just detain you and take out all your piercings and just make you sit and wait with poor therapy until they decide you're not gonna kill yourself. I'm looking for a place where you can live in a house, get good treatment, get out for a little bit, and better yourself. I went to a place called sovereign health for a little while in the past but they're not in business anymore. I can't find anywhere else except for hospitals. Does anyone have any suggestions?