Really freaky dream, please help?

I had this dream where I was at a table and all around me were skinned creatures, and an elephant at the center, all conducting business, reaching into a hole that led to hell. The skinned elephant tried thrice to kill me for some unknown reason. It felt so real and scares the hell out of me. What does it mean?... show more I had this dream where I was at a table and all around me were skinned creatures, and an elephant at the center, all conducting business, reaching into a hole that led to hell. The skinned elephant tried thrice to kill me for some unknown reason. It felt so real and scares the hell out of me. What does it mean? i'm dead serious
Update: the elephant had no skin whatsoever, and was bleeding profusely. it tried to eat me, even as I ran, barricaded the door and tried to hide. It sounded like a demonic train engine. The floor was spewing blood. I was in a castle, much like Hogwarts.