If both employees agree nothing happened. What basis is there to file an incident report and what grounds for requiring a drug test?

I work construction and was driving a company truck yesterday. The flagman at the entrance of our current worksite and I work for the same company. I pulled up to the entrance and signaled to him. I waited for him to signal for me to proceed, than slowly turned onto the site and drove past him to the parking lot.... show more I work construction and was driving a company truck yesterday. The flagman at the entrance of our current worksite and I work for the same company. I pulled up to the entrance and signaled to him. I waited for him to signal for me to proceed, than slowly turned onto the site and drove past him to the parking lot. Since He didn't step back as I drove by he was very close to the truck. After parking the truck I walked over and apologized for being so close and almost hitting him. He said "it's ok, nothing happened." We chatted a few minute and that was the end of it. Or so we both thought. Someone decided to make a bigger deal about it and have an incident report filed. Even though the coworker and I explained what happen and we both agreed nothing happened we were told we had to write a statement for the report, go have a drug test done and go home. We have to wait for the results of the drug test before we can go back to work. So I get to lose hours sitting at home waiting for the test results. I can't afford to lose pay hours so I'll end up using vacation time to make up for it. Isn't this a violation of my rights according to OHSA?