Would you prefer more clothes that looks flattering on you (but lack space) than to wear the ones you have that work with everything?

My own situation: I've a large wardrobe but I wear majority of my clothing but one dilemma I got when I realized that warm colors work better on me, but I've been buying lots of silver and grey pieces instead. I love everything in my closet, so I refuse to donating or throwing away things for the sake of... show more My own situation:
I've a large wardrobe but I wear majority of my clothing but one dilemma I got when I realized that warm colors work better on me, but I've been buying lots of silver and grey pieces instead.

I love everything in my closet, so I refuse to donating or throwing away things for the sake of more flattering colors. When I buy something, I wear it until its fall apart or become too big/small in size which can take a half decade due to my metabolism (weight doesn't change much).

Silver and Grey are very versatile so I don't have the heart to remove them even if they are not my "best" colors. They are not THAT bad on me, I just prefer to wear gold and creams over silver and grey.

But at the same time I like to buy more gold/warm pieces because are more flattering and more "me"; but I don't have that much space for it, so keep juggling with the these two decisions.
Update: What I was asking: Do you...
...prefer to BUY more clothes that looks flattering but doesn't have place for it
or do you
...prefer to wear the pieces that you still love and work with everything, but not 100% the best flattering on you.