Aranae Highwind - Final Fantasy 15 Axel- Kingdom hearts Demyx Zexion Saix Also really sor?

Update: Can you explain the personality of Aranae Highwind from Final Fantasy 15 fro me without any spoilers? She is a NPC in a DND campaign my friends doing and I still want to play the game without it being spoiled but I want to understand her character
Update 2: Can you explain the personality of Aranae Highwind from Final Fantasy 15 fro me without any spoilers? She is a NPC in a DND campaign my friends doing and I still want to play the game without it being spoiled but I want to understand her character Also heres my whole question on reddit if your... show more Can you explain the personality of Aranae Highwind from Final Fantasy 15 fro me without any spoilers? She is a NPC in a DND campaign my friends doing and I still want to play the game without it being spoiled but I want to understand her character

Also heres my whole question on reddit if your interested
https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/b3wvru/weird_final_fantasykingdom_hearts_questions/
0