Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 9 months ago

I would like to know some premise for my book of zombies?

• Who

your book - you think of one

Donald Trump and his family are zombies and they're trying to turn everyone in Washington into zombies, and the only way to stop them is to shoot off their private parts.

braiiiiiins...i hear they like brains so perhaps a story about a zombie who refuses to eat brains and he becomes an outcast amongst his zombie friends. He eventually goes on to become the first zombie vegetarian

Zombies start turning and we all wait inside until they rot and die. Or we kill them all before it erupts. Very easy book to write

Somebody farted and everybody went mental

Where do you want to go with the storyline? It all depends on how you're putting your story together.

Those things are fetish and deceitful. Write on things that are believable and true

They don’t exist.

You should start your novel thus:

"I know this subject has been done ad nauseum, but since I don't have an original thought of my own, I figured, one more stupid story about zombies isn't going to kill anyone. So, here goes nothing."

the premise is that zombies are the figment of the imagination of movies