Legally, Can My Mother Do This?

I just recently turned 18, and previously have been in psychiatric care for depression and a suicide attempt then later treatment for an eating disorder. Also being diagnosed with a cannabis use disorder I had been and still am heavily monitored, drug tested, etc and have been caught multiple times for using. Now,... show more I just recently turned 18, and previously have been in psychiatric care for depression and a suicide attempt then later treatment for an eating disorder. Also being diagnosed with a cannabis use disorder I had been and still am heavily monitored, drug tested, etc and have been caught multiple times for using. Now, because I’m 18, can my mom make me go to rehab or force me to stay home and go to community college instead of My university? She also said she might not let me have my own money once I move out. Is this legal? If I refuse rehab, can she report me and get me arrested for being 18 and using? I’m a California resident and an incoming freshman to college there, but currently still living at home in Colorado until August. I have anorexia which is a qualifying condition for medical marijuana and it helps me
More than anyone could imagine. And she’s an asian mom before anyone says “just talk to her”. What are my options? I’m super broke and can’t afford to move out until college, if she decides not to pay for college out of spite, will I get kicked out of college or can I take out loans last minute?