Mental health?

I know self diagnosis and even online diagnosis sometimes is potential a bad idea when it comes to mental health, but I don't feel comfortable saying it elsewhere. I feel different to everybody. Not smarter, not better, just different in a weird way. I can't relate to a lot of people and I don't feel as... show more I know self diagnosis and even online diagnosis sometimes is potential a bad idea when it comes to mental health, but I don't feel comfortable saying it elsewhere. I feel different to everybody. Not smarter, not better, just different in a weird way. I can't relate to a lot of people and I don't feel as though I have anyone to turn to. Maybe it's depression, maybe it's not mental health at all but I just feel like I can't relate to anyone, online or in my real life. Everything feels foreign to me and that I don't want it
Update: I am going to counselling and I have been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, but this is something I've never been able to say and no matter how hard I can't