Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 year ago

Other than repeating "last in his class", what did Trump say about McCain that wasn't just more politics? Same as all politicians do?

I'm asking sincerely because, considering the reactions, saying 4 words in a tweet really isn't balancing the scale, here.

What did Trump say this time, verbatim, other than that McCain reversed course on "repeal and replace" and his retweet of Ken Starr's comments:

"Spreading the fake and totally discredited Dossier “is unfortunately a very dark stain against John McCain.”

People bring up history from ancient Rome, for Pete's sake, and everyone's dead, there.

I also see criticisms of LBJ, Reagan, and GHW Bush.

Truth is, this is just a couple of comments among millions made daily yet, as usual, it's treated like the holocaust or finding dismembered bodies in a freezer.

(I watch the Justice Network, occasionally).

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

Trump is the best that could happen to US of A.

2008 was not that long ago. The second historic economic crash hit all American people.

In addition to the working class America started to loose the middle class.

Millions were without work, could not pay mortgage, health insurance for kids.

What McCain have brought to desperate people? $5,000 deduction? From check that millions did not have....

McCain surrendered country to Obama . ( Smart Hillary knew she can't fight black racism, and surrendered presidency which should be hers).

And the last vote of the Senator McCain. Only sour loser would do such thing.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 year ago

It's a problem because he is saying them about a man who has been dead for several month and he just need to let it go. The man is CRAZY and I pray his supporters figure this out so we can get rid of him.

• 1 year ago

Trump never says anything "same as all politicians do." He keeps attacking John McCain, who's been dead since August. Trump is so petty, childish and vengeful that he can't let go of anything. It's so sad to see our president take everything so personally.

• 1 year ago

I don't believe I've ever heard a politician bashing a dead person before. It wasn't just Trump's offensive tweets about McCain that caused such an uproar, it was the horrible, embarrassing 5-minute rant he did about McCain yesterday at the Lima Army Tank Plant. It was so awful, that the audience fell silent. Not a normal happening at a Trump speech or rally.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • "He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured."

• 1 year ago

Nothing, Trump's comments on McCain are tame compared to the vicious comments directed at him over the past 3 years. LOL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.