Other than repeating "last in his class", what did Trump say about McCain that wasn't just more politics? Same as all politicians do?

I'm asking sincerely because, considering the reactions, saying 4 words in a tweet really isn't balancing the scale, here. What did Trump say this time, verbatim, other than that McCain reversed course on "repeal and replace" and his retweet of Ken Starr's comments: "Spreading the... show more I'm asking sincerely because, considering the reactions, saying 4 words in a tweet really isn't balancing the scale, here.

What did Trump say this time, verbatim, other than that McCain reversed course on "repeal and replace" and his retweet of Ken Starr's comments:

"Spreading the fake and totally discredited Dossier “is unfortunately a very dark stain against John McCain.”

People bring up history from ancient Rome, for Pete's sake, and everyone's dead, there.

I also see criticisms of LBJ, Reagan, and GHW Bush.

Truth is, this is just a couple of comments among millions made daily yet, as usual, it's treated like the holocaust or finding dismembered bodies in a freezer.

(I watch the Justice Network, occasionally).