What do I do when my family is sick in a one bathroom home and I want to stay healthy?

So my whole family is sick with what we’re all pretty sure is the flu, and I’m the sole memeber who at this point is still healthy. I’d like to keep It that way, especially since I have a CRIPPLING fear of vomit. I mean so bad I can’t even put it into words. I’ve been quarantining myself in my room, which is all... show more So my whole family is sick with what we’re all pretty sure is the flu, and I’m the sole memeber who at this point is still healthy. I’d like to keep It that way, especially since I have a CRIPPLING fear of vomit. I mean so bad I can’t even put it into words. I’ve been quarantining myself in my room, which is all fine and dandy, but I live in a house with only one bathroom so I when I need to, er, go, it becomes a bit of a problem. Especially since I’m pretty sure one of my family members just got sick in there. What do I do?? I feel like I’m in a pretty sticky situation. (Btw I’m female)