Is it not pathetic that Trump is feuding with a dead man?

52 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Liberal media was lukewarm to critical of McCain(Palin) until he backstabbed Trump with Obamacare vote and delivered to FBI the DNC/Clinton funded dirty dossier used to trick the FISA court. Suddenly he was celebrated and became a media darling. Trump is calling out media as much as McCain.

• 8 months ago

McCain put his ego before the country. Millions of Americans are suffering under Obamacare because McCain could not swallow his pride and stand behind Trump. And what's worse is that McCain wanted to get rid of Obamacare. He basically sold out his own beliefs, betrayed the country, inflicted suffering and death on Americans... all because Trump injured his war hero ego.

• 8 months ago

It is pretty pathetic and it seems like the dead guy is winning

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

In real life, McCain would whip Trump's ***.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zheia
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Gravestones are for the living, they're no use to the dead.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

As a native New Yorker, nothing about Trump amazes me. But I would also think that McCain would accept it as attention. (The dead chiefly crave attention of practically any kind. The dead are needy. Trump just ignores all forms of manners. He fancies himself no doubt a real straight shooter. . He quite completely rejects any established wisdom. Common sense, he defines it.

I really believe what we have got here is a gay President. He had sex with Putin and young Kim. The full scandal is still unfolding.

Source(s): But he learned it from Bill Clinton & Bob Dole.
  • 8 months ago

it is about the best he can manage so be kind

• 8 months ago

Very. It's pathetic that his big ego spawns such a thin skin.

• Sandra K
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

You're brainwashed by liberal fake news.

• Steve
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

He didn't insult McCain enough while he was alive. It's hilarious, it's like an old Columbo episode, "just one more thing, McCain sucks!"

• 8 months ago

Not at all, people always talk to the departed like a child that died or parents or close friend & even enemies

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.