Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 9 months ago

Why older generation hate this generation when they're the rude ones?

I'm 18 years old and when I used to work at a restaurant as a waiter as part time job after school, the people my age were nice and they would say "thanks" "please" and talk in manners while older people who have no patience waiting for their food, they would treat me with respect, they don't respect the fact that I'm human with feeling. Also I noticed on the streets, young people would give some money to the homeless while older people ignore them. You say this generation messed up? No it's your generation that was messed up, our is much better, there is few bad ones only.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

intellectually lazy cowards don't venture beyond stupid generalisations

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Yes, certainly your own life experience with a handful of people means the "older generation" hates your generation. That's the kind of gross generalization that creates problems where they don't exist.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Prove it.

This "argument" is loaded with obvious verbal fallacies, and illiterate nonsense. I'm not sold on your half baked theories. You provided a vague example to argue your case; you need to do better than that.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

#NotAll older generations hate on the younger ones. #NotAll younger generations are jerks to the older generations. It's a stereotype that has been permeated in society for years. The fact of the matter is that different cultures have different values for their elders.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

they just have a biased opinion on us

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.