My adult daughter gained so much weight?

My daughter is 26 and she used to be very skinny in high school. As an adult she gained so much weight and doesn’t do anything to address it. I told her she needs to lose weight, but when I do she throws a fit. She has her own place so what she does is outside of my control. However when I see her in town I can’t... show more My daughter is 26 and she used to be very skinny in high school. As an adult she gained so much weight and doesn’t do anything to address it. I told her she needs to lose weight, but when I do she throws a fit. She has her own place so what she does is outside of my control. However when I see her in town I can’t look at all the weight she’s gained. I tried to do a family weight loss challenge where everybody contributes $20 and winner takes all. My family was offended and pissed. I offered to only contribute my own money, they didn’t take that offer either. I didn’t tell them it’s for my daughter. This isn’t a money issue. She eats at an expensive restaurant by her work. She orders a pizza which is more costly than the salad. I stop by and tell her to order the salad it’s cheaper and healthier and she gets defensive. She can walk to work instead of taking her car but doesn’t want to. If she didn’t have the money for healthy options I would most certainly provide her my own money. I’m 50, have heart problems and still exercise and maintain a healthy weight. I offered to pay for a gym membership, she declined. This is why she can’t find a guy. I am a woman and I can’t stand fat guys. I know most women don’t because I am one myself, and my husband doesn’t like her weight and offered to exercise with her.
49 answers 49