Can mail carriers for the USPS have criminal records?

A female mail carrier somehow had access to my family’s phone calls & my family’s text messages from each other. Through perseverance, I discovered that she was actually conspiring with neighbors that I knew had the ability to do the same thing even before I knew she did although I had suspected it. I believe... show more A female mail carrier somehow had access to my family’s phone calls & my family’s text messages from each other. Through perseverance, I discovered that she was actually conspiring with neighbors that I knew had the ability to do the same thing even before I knew she did although I had suspected it. I believe that these idiots are involved in a group gang-stalking program. Recently a person that I also thought might had been involved in their gang-stalking bullshit died. Is it possible that they were tracking this person as often as they did me that it was design to make me believe that they too were involved? I had believed that mail carriers were supposed to have no criminal records but this jackass is shady as hell. How possible is it that this person probably has a lengthy arrest record? After doing research most of the people involved have a lengthy criminal record as well. I also believe that they were involved in an elaborate swindle to still my family’s house. After doing research people involved in the foreclosure know each other. Strangely, the people in the neighborhood that I reside in now know the same people in my old neighborhood. These people are doing the same things because I saw similar things going on when I took care of a now decease family member who lived in this neighborhood although I was not unfamiliar to this possibility.
8 answers 8