An erection issue with new girlfriend?

Long story short, I am 26 completely healthy guy, never had any erection issues, except for that one time when I was so drunk that I had no control on my senses at all. Anyways, I am dating this girl for a month now, and she has been on my bed 3 times and I could not get an erection. I assumed first time cold... show more Long story short, I am 26 completely healthy guy, never had any erection issues, except for that one time when I was so drunk that I had no control on my senses at all. Anyways, I am dating this girl for a month now, and she has been on my bed 3 times and I could not get an erection. I assumed first time cold possibly because I was decently drunk and was using a condom that I dont usually use, but everyone knows that its a excuse my mind was trying to find. Funny part is, I have a erection every so almost every single time this girl sends me a hot picture of her, and at times when we talk some hot stuff on the phone,but now its starting to bother me. I know I am very good with my hands, so yea everytime this girl has spent the night with me, my fingers do that magic for her, but its killing me from inside that I cant get an erection with her. Also, I think if she continues for some more time then she would just leave me (practically speaking if I was her, I would have left the guy by now). I need some help here, guys please share something that I am doing wrong.
5 answers 5