Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 9 months ago

Is Microsoft Edge really faster than Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Dave
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Edge is garbage. There is a reason no one uses it.

• 9 months ago

Peter Gore Seer,

Connections Can Differ, Subscribers Should Get A Good Deal.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I’d say they’re equal. But having 3rd party may take more of your RAM memory than just using the default Microsoft Edge or even internet explorer for older systems etc 🙂👍

• 9 months ago

Edge is faster, Tho it is a crappy browser tbh! i would recommend chrome if you use youtube and discord much, if not and you program, i recommend mozilla firefox

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Yes. It is 15% faster than Google Chrome and 23% faster than Mozilla Firefox. Seriously, I even tested Firefox against Internet Explorer, a browser that has not been updated in 6 years, and Internet Explorer still won against the latest version of Firefox. If Explorer can beat it, anything can. Mozilla Firefox sucks. And Google spies on you through Chrome.

• 9 months ago

It starts faster, but performance is the same.

• 9 months ago

Edge is faster than finding a book in the library but not by much if your using bing, in my experience chrome is fastest if you don't use many plug-ins

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

I use all three and have not noticed any difference at all with the speed.

• 9 months ago

Maybe. But now is not the time to adopt Microsoft Edge as Microsoft has already said they are dumping the guts of Edge in favor of Google's Chromium.

• 9 months ago

Yes it is I have tested it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.