Is that true wealthy neighborhood police can prosecute any sex crimes better than poor neighborhood?

Next county is richest in my state. However almost all sex crimes end up go to prison and end up get registered.  The other side of county is very poor. Everytime there's sex crimes reported, police and detectives questioned the suspects but arrest rarely happens. It kinda of like police in poor county are... show more Next county is richest in my state. However almost all sex crimes end up go to prison and end up get registered. 

The other side of county is very poor. Everytime there's sex crimes reported, police and detectives questioned the suspects but arrest rarely happens. It kinda of like police in poor county are more side on suspects more than victims. Wealthy county police more on victim side to build a case with district of attorney.

Thought it's not about money but about if prosecutor have good case to win then they will arrest suspects.