I left my container open in the fridge by accident?

It been in hour in the fridgd and I accidently left my food open in the fridge without container by accident, still ate it cause I was hungry anyways am I gonna get sick now from doing that?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

OMG your food was in the fridge! How do you think it will spoil just because the lid was off it?

• 9 months ago

An hour? Uncovered in the fridge? Get yourself to the emergency room within an hour and they might be able to save your life.

Source(s): Are these kids going to find anything that actually needs to be worried about?
  • Amy
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

OH EM GEE NO! I don't know why everyone things that food goes bad in two seconds. First of all it was in the fridge. You could have left it in the fridge for three days not covered and it would be fine. Second you could have left it on the counter at room temp for an hour (or 5) and it would be fine.

• denise
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

It will be fine.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

you think you have dangerous pathogens floating around in your fridge that would actually make you sick when they land on your food??

think about this: do you wash your hands after removing containers out of the fridge and eating the food? Don't those same pathogens get on your hands too?

Grow up.

Think.

use common sense.

• 9 months ago

You should be fine, don't sweat it

• 9 months ago

It’s perfectly fine to eat, since it was in the fridge.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

A whole hour? Wow - you will get sick and die even LOOKING at it. (Silly girl, of course it will be fine to eat, and probably won't have even absorbed other odours in that short time.)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.