Can I smuggle a newborn puppy on a plane to Bosnia and Herzegovina from Heathrow airport?

It’s so tiny it can fit in my pocket I’d go to the bathroom to feed it during the flight and keep in tucked under my top, I’m raising an orphan puppy it’s 2 days old I’ll be leaving in 2 weeks I can’t find anyone to care for the puppy during the week I’ll be gone also I don’t trust they’ll feed her properly like... show more It’s so tiny it can fit in my pocket I’d go to the bathroom to feed it during the flight and keep in tucked under my top, I’m raising an orphan puppy it’s 2 days old I’ll be leaving in 2 weeks I can’t find anyone to care for the puppy during the week I’ll be gone also I don’t trust they’ll feed her properly like what if she chokes or inhaled the milk so I plan to bring her with me she’s very quiet as long as she’s full and I’ve helped her pee and poop do u think I’ll be able to pull it off? They won’t be able to detect her will they?