I m 15 and overweight, but I want to enter the footballing world. Is it too late for me, I can I still get in? (please read details)?

So, I m 15 turning 16 in July, and I m overweight. However, I was 100kg and have lost 10kg since 2 moths ago. According to losertown I m expected to reach my goal weight (55kg - 60kg) by around October or November, when I ll be bang in the middle of 16. Have I waited too late or can I still get into a football... show more So, I m 15 turning 16 in July, and I m overweight. However, I was 100kg and have lost 10kg since 2 moths ago. According to losertown I m expected to reach my goal weight (55kg - 60kg) by around October or November, when I ll be bang in the middle of 16. Have I waited too late or can I still get into a football academy?

And yes I know football is just a far fetched dream and nobody really becomes a footballer, but I really believe I can do it.

Weight loss tips are also welcomed :)